INSPIRE MEMBERS. DELIVER RESULTS. AND DRIVE REVENUE LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
If you’re looking to drive revenue and differentiate your group training offering in a way that attracts, engages and retains members, then you need to bring the MX4 Training System to your facility. Only MX4 combines Matrix-exclusive equipment and original turnkey programming to create a signature group exercise experience that members will invest in and commit to more frequently.
Fitness Equipment for MX4 Training System
Matrix Connexus Free
- Freestanding system with multiple training points and 360-degree access.
- Offers broad training opportunity using bars, bands, med balls, boxing bags, TRX straps and more.
- Moveable low, mid and high attachment points offer training flexibility.
- Suitable for individual, small group and class training.
- Optional med ball target can be used with slam balls and a wide variety of med balls.
Matrix S-Drive Treadmill
- Sled brake with eight settings provides a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience.
- Parachute brake with 11 settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance.
- Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled.
- 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form.
- Self-powered design.
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings.
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results.
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever.
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower.
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training.
- Independent crank arms for greater variety of movement to keep users engaged.
- Crank and flywheel assembly rotates to accommodate forward and reverse movements.
- Adjustable crank arm height encourages greater range of muscle activation.
- Narrow crank axis allows for higher RPMs, increasing speed and endurance.
Contact Us Today!