Multi-Family Fitness Centers
The multi-family fitness facility has become a cornerstone amenity for connecting people socially, and boosting the well being of tenants. In fact, the National Apartment Association reports multi-family fitness centers are the most requested community-wide amenity since 2014 — and 46 percent of tenants are willing to pay a premium for residential gyms that also offer fitness classes.
think of everything.
Featured Fitness Equipment
Matrix Multi-adjustable Bench
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Integrated wheels provide easy movement within facility
- Drop-away handle and wheels provide easy movement
- Adjustable back pad with 5 positions from 0 to 80 degrees
- Seat automatically adjusts with the back pad for ease of use
- Protective molded guards in high wear/scuff areas
Versa Functional Trainer
- 1:2 pulley ratio provides smooth operation
- Frame guards protect against chips and scratches
- Multi-position pull-up handles for greater exercise variety
- Compact design accommodates placement in spaces with ceilings as low as 244 cm / 8′
- 76 cm / 30″ connection provides ample storage for functional training accessories.
Matrix A5x Ascent Trainer®
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- Sprint 8 High Intensity Interval Training program
- 51-61 cm / 20-24″ adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
- Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
- Low 24 cm / 9.5″ step-on height for easy accessibility
Star Trac 8-TR – 10″ Embedded
- Star Trac Coach: Over 1 million possible workouts!
- 10″ Embedded Screen
- SoftTrac® triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required.
- 0 to 15% in 0.5% increments
- 0.5 to 12.5mph
Contact Us Today!