Best Equipment For College Fitness Centers
Coeds will get fitter next semester with top-of-the-line exercise equipment brands such as Matrix, Star Trac, and Nautilus selected for their durability, interactive displays and entertainment functions such as iPod sound docks and USB ports. Many newer college fitness centers are now created with environmental and efficiency standards, too.
Featured Fitness Equipment
- Wide back pad stabilizes users during heavy lifts
- Integrated wheels provide easy movement within facility
- Drop-away handle and wheels provide easy movement
- Adjustable back pad with 5 positions from 0 to 80 degrees
- Seat automatically adjusts with the back pad for ease of use
- Protective molded guards in high wear/scuff areas
- 1:2 pulley ratio provides smooth operation
- Frame guards protect against chips and scratches
- Multi-position pull-up handles for greater exercise variety
- Compact design accommodates placement in spaces with ceilings as low as 244 cm / 8′
- 76 cm / 30″ connection provides ample storage for functional training accessories.
- Morse Taper pedals and bottom bracket for increased durability and reliability
- Heavy Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel and quiet Poly-V belt Drive Train provide an Smooth Cycling experience
- Easy Micro Seat Adjustments
- Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame
- Direct Pressure Brake Resistance
- 5 HP AC
- 15″ Embedded, Bluetooth, Ant+, USB Port, HDMI Port, Personal Fan, TV Tuner, Integrated Service Light, Netpulse.
- SoftTrac® triple cell neoprene rubber, Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- 0 to 20% in 0.5% increments
- Star Trac Coach: Over 1 million possible workouts!
Contact Us Today!